Nathan Nagel: Advisory/Consulting Services
Nathan uses his 25 years of business experience (both successes and failures) to help improve organisations. He works with:
1. Commercial companies of all sizes in the UK, EU, USA and Middle East.
2. Healthcare delivery organisations, such as NHS & private hospitals, in UK, EU, USA and Middle East)
Nathan usually offers a maximum of 20 hours per month per client; his passion is working in areas where there is a measurable positive impact on patient outcomes.
Nathan works with boards of private companies (LTDS/CICs). The below areas are those he is most frequently asked for, however, these are just a small sample of his areas of expertise:
- How to raise investment capital ( Ltds only)
- Design and execution of revenue strategies in complex business environments with clear articulation of the road map towards the vision.
- Problem-solving to overcome barriers without large budgets, therefore, minimising expenditure.
- Discussion and analysis of corporate board matters to explore and present different solutions.
- Design and execution of corporate strategy to prepare and/or progress a company sale, merger, or acquisition.
- Guiding through a corporate pivot when PESTEL business factors changed the environment.
- Corporate affairs management: Legal, finance, board and shareholder documents, HR law
- Corporate governance and investors liaison service
Nathan advises management in healthcare delivery organisations (i.e. NHS & private hospitals). The below three areas are those he is most frequently asked to advise on:
- Creating a culture of successful innovation.
- Analysis and evaluation of proposed business ideas and any associated risks and benefits.
- CPD accredited courses, lectures and workshops to companies/organisations who wish to understand more about people with ASD