Nathan Nagel: Current Positions
(1) CEO of the Fratrem Group Ltd
The Fratrem Group has successfully operated for over 10-years in the UK, EU, USA, and the Middle East. The group is comprised of 4 organisations
(2) Board member at Quest Prehabilitation
(3) Board member at Digistain
(4) Faculty at Barts X Medicine digital health program
The first digital health and business programme in England to be integrated into the medical curriculum, to improve medical teaching.
(5) Mentor to founders on the Cancer Tech Accelerator
Cancer Research UK and Capital Enterprise, together with Roche UK, launched the Cancer Tech Accelerator programme to support innovative technologies to advance early detection, diagnosis, monitoring, and treatment of cancer.
An Influencer on LinkedIn
Nathan has been a leader of multiple highly successful LinkedIn groups for the last 10 years. He has over 30K connections and 50K members in his groups.
- NHS innovation, entrepreneurship, and intrapreneurship for NHS employees only
- The Global Cancer Group
- The Global Oncology Group
- UK oncology hcp networking group – UK HCPs only
- UK & US Investor networking group
- UK & US ‘LifeScience and Healthcare’ Investors networking group
- Senior HR Networking Group
To undertake DD on Nathan Nagel, view his Companies House data here
- CEO Gamlen Tableting Ltd – Global pharmaceutical compaction analysis equipment company.
- Managing Director Sanyal Bio LLC – Global contract research organization for metabolic disease.
- CEO Neuro-Bio Ltd – Oxford University Neuroscience biotechnology spin-out.
- CEO Oncology Pharma Ltd – International oncology pharmaceutical market intelligence company.
- Managing partner LifeScience Ventures Ltd – Healthcare Venture Capital Advisory.
- Senior Sales and Marketing – Bayer Diagnostics.
- Sales and marketing – Takeda Pharmaceuticals.
- Door-to-door sales representative selling a wide variety of goods.